Before you get into the world of blonding, here’s what you need to know:
– Foil services will give you a better lift for your hair as it will lift with your body heat for a blonde even finish. The foils will also protect the hair outside of the foil from lightening. This will help keep natural dimension to your hair. Foil looks are also completely customizable whichallows for a lot of depth to your ideal look.
-Babylights are more of a subtle foil look; they are ideal for someone who likes a low maintenance blonded look. Although subtle, they take more time to apply as you use small fine sections to get a beautiful blended finish.
– Ombre services can be done in foils for more of a high contrast look, or processed openly for a subtle finish. This technique is very easy to maintain as it focuses on the ends of the hair rather than the roots so as it grows out there is no color line to show regrowth.
– Balayage services can be done in foils for more lift, or processed openly for more of a subtle finish. It is completely customizable and can be achieved using many different techniques. Usually balayage has more of a natural finish to the hair with a good amount of dimension left in, and can also be low maintenance depending on placement. Our balayage services are priced upon a consultation as there are many different balayage looks.
– You can also achieve a money piece or face framing using blonding services if you are looking for a pop of color and don’t want to commit to the full look.
– Going lighter with your hair will always require some form of upkeep or maintenance so you really should consider it as a long-term investment. This includes maintenance appointments for going lighter, toning services to ensure you get your ideal shade, styling products and more.
– Be mindful that not every client is a good candidate for going lighter. Being able to reach your desired shade all depends on your previous hair history (whether or not your hair has been colored before, the condition of your hair and also your daily routine) and all of this should be considered before choosing to go forward with blonding.
-Blonding can take multiple sessions to reach your desired look and should not be rushed in order to keep the integrity of your hair. Depending on your natural starting level of hair and your hair history, it can take time to get to where you want to be. Just be patient and trust the process!
At Rodi Salon, we listen very carefully to every client’s needs and we always make sure that all our clients leave the salon feeling happy, satisfied and looking their best.